Thursday, June 25, 2009

The Wizard of Oz

Lynnea had another OK day. She is off the oxygen completely for now. So far, she has managed to keep her saturation levels up, except for a few dips into the low 60's this evening that didn't last very long. Tomorrow we should find out more about when she will have her surgery, and what exactly they plan to do (I guess there is still some discussion about whether, or not, they really think that they can fix her problem without actually reconstructing her pulmonary veins).

This evening, my parents stayed at the hospital with Lynnea while my brother, Tim, took Ashlyn and me to a HopeKids event. We went to see The Wizard of Oz musical put on by Stages Theatre Company in Hopkins. It was fun. I enjoyed getting to spend some much needed quality time with Ashlyn, and it was good to get out of the hospital for a little while.

No comments: