Saturday, June 13, 2009

Edinborough Park

Dr. St. Louis called yesterday morning to talk about the plan for Lynnea. He feels that the problem with her pulmonary veins is significant enough to warrant more surgery. So, we've scheduled surgery for Tuesday, June 23 at 1:30pm. He is hoping to possibly fix the problem without actually doing any reconstruction of the veins (he really doesn't want to have to reconstruct them because, I guess it's really complicated and difficult to do). I'll give more details about what he's planning on doing after she has her pre-op exam the day before her surgery (I should have a better understanding of it after we talk to him about it then; right now I just have a vague idea about what he's going to do).

Yesterday evening Corey, Ashlyn, and I went to a HopeKids event at Edinborough Park in Edina. We had pizza and Ashlyn and I spent time climbing on the giant climber and going down the slides. She's a little bit young to really enjoy everything that Edinborough Park has to offer, but she was excited about getting to go, and seemed to really enjoy herself. It took a few pictures, but they're on my camera phone and we're having a difficult time transferring them to the computer, so I may or may not get them posted at some later time.

No comments: