Friday, July 16, 2010

Remembering Lynnea

This week has been spent remembering sweet little Lynnea.  I had prepared a PowerPoint slide show for the funeral that I had hoped to post on here, but due to some technical difficulties, for now I am just posting a collection of some of my favorite video clips of Lynnea while she was at home with us.  The videos make me smile and laugh as I remember how special each moment was with Lynnea.  Even before she was born, I knew that God had a plan for her life that went far beyond anything that I could imagine, and I found myself trusting in that reassurance time and time again.  And now, even though it hurts a lot to be here without her, I am amazed at how many people and how many lives she touched in such a short time.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I never had the chance to meet her in life, but I heard so many things about her that I almost feel like it did. I attended her visitation and watched the videos of her and smiled at how alive she was, and how happy she was. Even though it was very short, she had a happy life with tons of people that loved her. She put of a hell of a fight, and touched many lives. My heart bleeds for you, not knowing the pain you must be in. At least you have many wonderful photos and videos of her in as a happy baby to remember her by.