Monday, October 19, 2009

Another Day in the Hospital

Lynnea continues to keep her sat's lower than usual, but still does not require oxygen support. She is still coughing, sneezing, and wheezing. The nurse this morning informed me that during rounds the doctors were discussing the possibility of sending her home tomorrow. This evening the note in the computer said "discharge pending stable respiratory status." I have no idea what the doctors are considering "stable respiratory status" these days, but the way I see it, she hasn't really improved any since we brought her in on Saturday, so I'm pretty sure she won't be ready to go home tomorrow. I haven't actually talked to any doctors since Saturday when we were in the E.R. because they have been doing rounds in the hall and neglecting to send anyone in to talk to me afterwards. This is nothing new; the same thing happened last time we were in the hospital. It's frustrating, and incredibly irritating.

Anyway...since I haven't posted any pictures in awhile, I figured I should do so now. So, here is a picture of Lynnea snuggling with Corey at the hospital, and a picture of Ashlyn that I took the other day when she decided to style her own hair.





No comments: