Thursday, February 26, 2009

Another Thursday

Thursday is Bingo day at the hospital, and it turns out that Lynnea is a stellar Bingo player. Actually, this is nothing new; she wins at Bingo every week, even when I'm not around to help her play. I had every intention of playing today, but I was eating lunch and chatting with another mom and completely forgot that I was going to play Bingo. Fortunately, Lynnea's nurse was kind enough to help Lynnea out and mark the Bingo card for her, so she won her weekly stuffed animal. She has quite the collection of little stuffed animals now.

Anyway, there was absolutely no change in Lynnea's condition again today. And, because of the snow, Ashlyn didn't come to visit today, so overall, it was a very boring day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure Lynnea's won at Bingo more times in her 80-some days in the hospital than I have in my entire life...