Monday, November 10, 2008

Moving Lynnea


Yesterday at 4pm they removed Lynnea's breathing tube, and she has been doing an OK job of breathing on her own ever since. Tomorrow morning at 11:30am they will move her from the NICU over to the Pediatric ICU on the East Bank. This is where she will have her surgery; we still don't know when exactly she will have her surgery -- hopefully they will be able to tell us tomorrow. Corey and I were able to hold her today, which was much easier than it was on Saturday when she still had the tube in. She cried this evening when they were moving her from her bed into my arms, which, on one hand was difficult for me because I didn't like the idea that it might hurt her to be moved, but at the same time, it was good to hear her cry because I haven't heard her cry since they sedated her in the ER on Friday night.



No comments: