Saturday, November 8, 2008

Holding Lynnea

Today they let me hold Lynnea for the first time since we brought her in to the ER yesterday. Well, they sort of let me hold her; they put a pillow on my lap and laid Lynnea on it with my arm under her head -- similar to the way that we let Ashlyn "hold" Lynnea. I wanted so badly to cuddle her, but with all of the tubes and wires, and the breathing tube that she still has in, this wasn't an option. The doctors weren't able to tell us anything new today; she's stable, and she's getting stronger, but we still haven't heard anything about when they might be able to perform the first surgery that she needs. I believe we will get to talk to a surgeon on Monday, so they won't be doing anything before then. Please, continue to keep us in your thoughts and prayers.

No comments: