Sunday, May 30, 2010

So Many New Nurses

Lynnea was in a pretty good mood most of the day. Overnight her SATs dipped several times, but didn't stay down long enough for the overnight nurse to feel that oxygen was warranted. During the day today she kept them up in the range we like to see them. Since we qualified for a second week of 24/7 care, we again have lots of new nurses in and out of our house, which has been frustrating. Lynnea is not comfortable being left with strangers, and I don't feel comfortable leaving her with nurses I don't know, so again I had to stay at home with her all day, rather than going to church with Ashlyn (Ashlyn was still able to go, thanks to Auntie Megan being willing to pick her up from our house to bring her). Tomorrow is another day filled with new nurses, as are most days this week, so I guess I won't be leaving the house any time soon.

No comments: